ND Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Service of ND and Freedom Resource Center answer your questions about hiring employees with disabilities.
– What are your rights as a business?
– What are your employees’ rights?
– What are reasonable accommodations?
– What workforce training funds and programs are available?
– How can you access tax credits?
– What does a job coach do?
– Which questions are off limits in an interview?
– How do you implement recruitment strategies that broaden you workforce diversity and provide you with qualified, trained employees?
To get these and your other questions answered RSVP to
701-252-4830 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 701-252-4693 (email@example.com)
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/659382401138338/
Event Start Date: 11/06/2019 Event End Date: 11/06/2019
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
James River Senior & Community Center
419 5th St NE
Event posting from www.JamestownCalendar.com