Lead Local will take place at the Stutsman County Extension office: 502 10th Ave S.E.
This training will help participants:
– Feel better prepared to serve as an effective
board, council or committee member
– Recognize the components of an effective meeting
– Learn basic parliamentary procedure and how to use it
– Understand different personality styles and how
they can work together effectively
– Use effective tools when dealing with conflict
Registration fee is $65 which includes training material and lunch. Please register by April 13th by calling the Extension office 701-252-9030.
More Info: https://www.ag.ndsu.edu/stutsmancountyextension
Event Start Date: 04/20/2017 Event End Date: 04/20/2017
Time: 9:00am - 4:00am
Stutsman County Extension Office
502 10th Ave SE
Event posting from www.JamestownCalendar.com