REGISTRATION IS OPEN! The registration cost for both the Rabbit Run and the Bunny Hop is $25 for adults (12 and over) and $5 for children (under 12).
To register, text MPRUN21 to 41444, or click on the ticket link, or go to www.SafeShelterJamestown.org.
This year, because we are still mindful of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are allowing you to participate either in person or virtually.
FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN PERSON –
• The event will be held the Harold Newman Arena on the UJ Campus on June 19th at 9:00 am.
• Check-in between 8:00 and 8:45 AM that morning.
• The 5K Rabbit Run will start at 9:00 AM sharp.
• The 3K Bunny Hop will start at approximately 9:05 AM and is a
more casual walk/run through the UJ Campus. There will be
individually wrapped treats along the way for the kids.
• Costumes are encouraged!
• For everyone’s health and safety and optimal fun, we
encourage you to remain within your social and household
groups while you enjoy the event.
FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING VIRTUALLY –
• We will send you a map of each of the routes and you can choose to run or walk the actual route or you can run or walk anywhere you choose.
• We will also send you a link where you can post pictures of yourself or your family/team running or walking. We would love to see costumes!
Adult registration includes a T-shirt with this year’s logo. Children’s registration includes a medal with this year’s logo.
Whether you want to participate in person or virtually, make plans to involve the whole family for some fun and to help support Safe Shelter and Mary’s Place. And invite your friends! We hope to “see” you there.
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/SafeShelter
Event Start Date: 06/19/2021 Event End Date: 06/19/2021
Time: 8:30am - 11:30am
Harold Newman Arena
12th Avenue and 7th Street NE
Event posting from www.JamestownCalendar.com