1. All chili must be prepared at home and brought to school in a Crockpot.
a. Please follow the Preparation Guide
2. Each participant must produce one large Crockpot or Roaster of the chili of
a. We suggest a minimum of 2 gallons of soup or chili
b. The crockpot/roaster will be able to be plugged in. The temperature
must be kept at 135F
3. Each participant must supply all toppings and sides that go with their chili.
a. We will supply tongs for the toppings
4. All chili entries must be brought to school and tables decorated (if
applicable) by 4:30pm.
5. Each participant will serve a sample of their chili in the provided cup
provided by Washington PTO.
a. Second Servings must be served in a fresh cup.
b. Per Central Valley Health, please do not pour servings in advance so
they don’t sit out of the heat.
6. For the popular vote, the PTO will BALLOTS to the general public so they
Choose the winners for Best Soups and Best Chilis
7. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3
rd place, as well as a popular vote.
8. Winners will be announced at approximately 7:40pm and prizes awarded.
9. Each participant is responsible for clean-up of their space at the end of the
More Info: https://www.jamestown.k12.nd.us/washington-es/pto-parent-teacher-organization
Event Start Date: 10/12/2018 Event End Date: 10/12/2018
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Katrina Lea Christiansen
705 Fourth Avenue Northwest
Event posting from www.JamestownCalendar.com